BEAUTY THERAPY SPECIALIST
This is a course designed to provide learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to work in the Beauty Therapy industry.
- Anatomy and Physiology (5N0749)
- Body Massage and Figure Analysis (5N3465)
- Skin Care, Eye treatments and Make-up(5N3466)
- Manicure Pedicure and Waxing (5N3467)
- Customer Service (5N0972)
- Work Experience (5N1356)
Two components from the following list will be selected by the college subject to availability
Leaving Certificate / Leaving Certificate Applied or QQI/ FETAC Level 4. Mature students with relevant life or work experience. All candidates will be interviewed individually.
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to take an assessment in English to establish the most suitable level of study for them.
The Work Experience Component is a mandatory component of the course. Learners are required to complete a work experience placement for this component.
QQI Level 5 Major Award in Beauty Therapy.(5M3471)
Why do this course at CPCC?
- Expert teachers with inside knowledge of the Beauty therapy professions.
- Fully equipped Beauty Therapy Salon
- learners get to experience real live Pop-up Salon days where they carry out treatment on clients.
- Graduates from this course have secured employment as Beauty Therapist’s in Salons and in self-employment.
- Graduates may progress to QQI Level 6 and other industry awards in Blackrock and Crumlin Colleges of further Education