We offer the following courses:
- Special Needs Assisting. This is a part time, one day per week course leading to a QQI Level 5 component award
- Health Care Support Level 5. This course prepares learners to work as Care assistants in day hospitals, nursing homes, area services and services for people with disabilities. The course leads to a QQI Level 5 Qualification which is recognised by HIQA as a requirement for anyone wishing to work in these services.
- Community Health Services (Pharmacy Assistant)
- Nursing Studies Level 5 This is a preparation course for those who wish to pursue a career in nursing. It also equips learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to work in the Health Care Support Area.
- Social and Community Care To prepare learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to work in community organisations and services for people with a range of different needs.
- Early Childhood Care and Education Level 6. This is a part time course over two years, one to two days a week. It is a QQI Level 6 Component Award. We are offering some modules to learners who are completing their Full Award