Dublin and Dún Laoghaire Education and Training Board (DDLETB) aims to promote equality for individuals, groups and communities through a consistent commitment to fairness, respect and inclusion. DDLETB is committed to providing an environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity irrespective of race, gender, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation, civil status, family status or membership of the Traveller community.
DDLETB aims to create an education and training environment which welcomes and values individual difference, recognises the right of every person to learn and develop through education and training, and seeks to enable learners to develop their full potential.
In light of this Collinstown Park Community College:
- welcomes applications and accepts learners* from a variety of backgrounds and learning experiences;
- supports a diversity of learners to access Collinstown Park Community College through the provision of clear and transparent information;
- endeavours to support learners to engage in the admissions process;
- reviews its admissions policy and procedures at least every 3 years;
- reserves the right to refuse admission where a learner is deemed unsuitable for the course for which they are applying;
- provides an appeals process that recognises the right of learners to appeal a decision made in relation to admissions.
*The term ‘learners’ includes those individuals who might describe themselves as students, trainees or apprentices.